089 cd player
The perfect blend of sound, innovation and design in near ideal fashion
Combines brand new developments with distinguished technologies
The interplay between the Burmester-invented belt-drive, SRC-function to 96kHz/24bit or 192kHz/24bit with the according conversion, is regarded internationally as benchmark technology.
Two digital inputs.
Due to its two digital inputs and selectable volume control, the 089 has an additional preamplifier-function. The digital inputs allow the connection of further external sources.
Like the 088 Preamplifier, the 089 CD Player uses X-Amp2 modules for the out- puts. These modules, formely only used in Burmester Reference Line products, are primarily responsible for the extraordinary sound that has been awarded with numerous reference titles in the past.
- Belt-drive guarantees ideal data sampling
- Drive unit is capsuled in solid, low-resonance chamber
- Hand-crafted by Burmester Audiosysteme in Berlin
- Microprocessor-controlled drive unit
- Total interference immunity
- Almost air-tight and sound-proof
- Proprietary oscillator with minimal phase noise and a high thermal stability
- Three digital outputs
- Remote control supplied as standard
- Analog outputs are equipped with X-Amp2 output modules
- Selectable output amplification
- 2 digital outputs (S/P DIF standard) for digital recordings: 1x optical LWL, 1x cinch for 75Ohm coaxial cable
- MMI slot for future extensions